- Bernstein, Barukh, Yustingrad-Sokolivka; ayara shenehreva [Yustingrad-Sokolivka; a town that was destroyed]. The full book (in Hebrew) is available at the Yiddish Book Center as: Yusṭingrad-Soḳolivḳah, ʻayarah she-neḥeravah : ḥiburim she-katvu yalde Ḳibuts Mashʼabe Śadeh le-hantsaḥat zikhrah shel ha-ʻayarah), Kibbutz Mashabei Sadei 1971:
- Gillman, Joseph M. (Joseph Moses), 1888-1968. The B’nai Khaim in America; a study of cultural change in a Jewish group, by Joseph M. Gillman in collaboration with Etta C. Gillman. Philadelphia, Dorrance. C.1969.
- Miller, Leo and Diana F Miller. Sokolievka/Justingrad : a century of struggle and suffering in a Ukrainian shtetl, as recounted by survivors to its scattered descendants. New York: Loewenthal Press, 1983. Specific subsections within this work are:
- Ben Berkun recollection speech.
- Charles Shuman, Yiddish language, Ustingrader Unterstitzung Verein, Women’s Auxiliary Minute book1938s-1940s.
- Slutsky Cousin Club Flip books 1 and 2.
- Recoon Family Materials
- Wagner family photographs, Selma Morris
- Carrel Cousin Club, Slutsky Cousin Club.
- Sol Mahr Sokolivka written Oral History.
- Susan Freed and Joan and Jack Karet, Wagner Folding Box Company.
- You Tube, Slutsky Cousin Club Clips Films 1-3
- You Tube, Charlie Shuman, Return to Sokolivka
- Ferne Mittelman with Hyman, Charles and Irving Shuman, The Shuman Story: The Life and Times of Peretz Shuman and Chaika Aliotz Shuman. Based on the memoirs of Chaika Aliotz Shuman. Welcome: Buffalo, NY, 2000.
- Ancestry Pro Genealogists, Carrel and Berkwitt Family Research, Ancestry, 2020
- Rich Newberg, for his video clip
- Ben Berkun Oral History