Research Collections in the US With a Jewish Buffalo Connection
Archives in Buffalo and Erie County, NY
Albright Knox Art Museum, Buffalo, NY
- Individual artists with a Jewish Buffalo connection
Buffalo and Erie County Library, Central Library, Grosvenor Room, Buffalo, NY
- RBRWNYO, 1902.M55, Miller archives, 1902-1963, Personal papers, correspondence, and other items belonging to Leon Hillel Miller (1880-1939) and Ada Holender Miller of Buffalo, New York.
- RBR BUFFALO PHOTO, F129 .B8 M56, Helen Mintz Photograph collection, ca. 1900-1960
Buffalo History Museum, Buffalo, NY
- 32-16-2, Hare Photograph Collection
- A2015-81, Howard Kline Family.
- A2000-10, 2000-72 Russian emigrant interviews, 1999 Mar.-May. Tall, Emily, Russian emigrants Leonid Pollack, Anatoly Danilovich, and Maria Tsyryulnikova, by a student at State University of New York at Buffalo. Mss A2000-10, 2000-72
- A94-67, Poummit family Genealogy
- A96-54, Cohen Family Collection
- B2016-06, Siegfried Construction Company.
- B2013-01, L.L. Berger, Inc., L.L. Berger, Inc. Papers, 1905-2011
- C2012-01, Bunis Family Collection, Bunis Sample Shop Papers, 1909-1979 (bulk 1930-1950),
Buffalo State College Archives, Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo Courier Express Archives
- Buffalo Evening News Clippings
- Grace Manor Nursing Home Founding Committee Papers, 1989-1993
- SUNY Buffalo State, Campus Photograph Collection [1871-2009, bulk 1970-1990]
Burchfield Penney Art Museum Archives, Buffalo, NY
- Numerous individual artists with a Jewish Buffalo connection
University at Buffalo, Jewish Buffalo Archives, University Archives, Amherst, NY
- See detailed link at 7.20.1
University at Buffalo, Charles B. Sears Law Library, Special Collections
- Justice Philip Halpern papers, 1929-1969
Outside of Buffalo and Erie County, NY
American Jewish Archives, Cincinnati, Ohio
- MS-141, Allen Howard Podet 1934-, Papers, 1957-1980
- MS 478, Selig Adler Papers, 1921-1961 (bulk 1952-1960).
- MS-585, Council of Jewish Federations and Welfare Funds, Inc. (Buffalo, NY)
- MS-906, Shirley T. Joseph Papers.1970-2005.
- PC-45 Photographs. Adler, Della, 1876-1975.
- PC-591, Congregation Beth Abraham (Buffalo, NY)
- PC-592, Temple Beth David-Ner Israel (Buffalo, NY)
- PC-593, Temple Beth El (Buffalo, NY), Photographs
- PC-594, Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, NY), Photographs
- PC-1225, Joseph Lionel Fink 1897-1964, Photographs.
- SC-94, Adler, Della 1876-1975, Autobiography, 1970
- SC-1476, Kadimah School (Buffalo, NY), Charter. April 26, 1968
- SC-1477, United Jewish Federation of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY), Constitution, 1950
- SC-1480, Temple Beth Zion (Buffalo, NY), Sermon, April 1967, Delivered by Rabbi Arnold G. Fink
- SC-6265, Joseph D. Herzog Eulogy for Daniel E. Kerman, 19 July 1982.
- SC-13800, Sermons. Buffalo, N.Y. 1989-1991, Herzog, Joseph D. Temple Sinai
Arizona State Archives
- MSS-347, Gerda Weissmann and Kurt Klein Papers 1940s-2012 (bulk 1940s-2001)
Center for Jewish History, American Jewish Historical Society Archives, NYC, NY
- P-59, David Diamond Papers, undated, 1928-1968, 3 linear feet (6 manuscript boxes),
- I-315, Jewish Center of Buffalo Records, undated, 1945-1969, 1985, 0.5 linear feet.
- P-932, Shirley T. Joseph Papers, 1972-1998, 10.3 linear feet